Registration will be open starting January 10th and will run until Friday April 6th. There are five registration options.
- You can register as a ROAD CYCLIST and ride with us on all 3 days and fund raise with us.- $65
- You can register as a ROAD CYCLIST and ride with us on all 3 days and NOT fund raise with us paying a higher registration amount. $195
- Register to cycle on Day 2 of the ride; a century ride from Selma to Tuskegee. Fund raising is optional. $65
- Register for the final leg of Tuskegee to Phenix City-55 miles. (see Rider’s Manual for pickup details). $65
- You can also register as a NEIGHBORHOOD or SPIN CLASS CYCLIST and rack up miles on your own from the day you register until April 22nd! $35
Register as a Neighborhood or SPIN Class Cyclist
You can log miles through a spin class at your local gym or miles you ride in your community. From the time you register to April 22nd log as close to 245 miles as you can. We will give you a mileage logging sheet and set up your fundraising page.
* Spin classes at Opelika Sports Plex and Moore’s Mill gym have a competition and will start on March 1st, 2018.
Registration costs $35 and includes a Cycle of Service t-shirt and other ARM cycling items.
Stay tuned for spin competitions between local gyms in Auburn/Opelika. Want to get your local gym involved? Give us a shout and we will help!
Tracking Miles and Sponsors:
Click here to download the neighborhood ride/spin class tracking sheet. You can use this sheet to track your miles and your donations!
Your sponsors can use the Donate Now button shown on this page at the top of the right sidebar. Just point them to cycleofservice.arm-al.org. Or, sponsors can send a check to ARM (see contact information below) that indicates Cycle of Service and your name in the memo line.
We suggest offering your sponsors an option of donating a fixed amount or, even better, a per mile rate. We ask for all donations to be submitted by May 1st.
Below are some important items that will help you as you prepare to ride with us. The 2018 information will be available by December 22nd.
Alabama Rural Ministry
P.O. Box 2890 Auburn, Al. 36831
(334) 501-4276 Phone
(334) 737-6909 Fax